- Mô tả
- Thông tin bổ sung
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- Tùy chọn thêm
Giới thiệu máy phân tích âm thanh Nor140
Các ứng dụng
– Phân tích tiếng ồn
– Giám sát tiếng ồn
– Nghiên cứu âm thanh
– Nghiên cứu phát triển sản phẩm
– Đo công suất nguồn âm thanh
– Xây dựng phòng nghiên cứu âm thanh- Tính toán STIPA, NC-RC-NR
– Đo độ rung
– Giao diện người dùng cho hệ thống đa kênh Nor850
– Giao diện người dùng cho các nhà tích hợp hệ thống của bên thứ ba
– Sound recording onto exchangeable SD card.
– Level vs. Time with multispectrum function from 25 ms resolution.
– Parallel detection of SPL, Leq, Lmin, Lmax, LE, Lpeak and 8 statistical values.
– Measurement of A-weighted levels simultaneously with either C- or Z-weighted levels.
– Parallel F, S or I time constants.
– Frequency analysis with 1/1-octave or 1/3-octave bands in the 0.4 Hz – 20 kHz range
– 8000 line FFT analysis with 1.46Hz line resolution.
– 120 dB dynamic range giving a “one-range” instrument covering all levels from microphone noise floor at 15 dBA to maximum SPL at 137 dBA (140dB peak).
– Pause/Continue function with 10 sec back erase function.
– Manual or automatic storage of results with automatic measurement repeat and clock synchronization.
– Full support for all relevant Building acoustics standards such as ISO 10052, ISO 12283, ISO 140, ISO 717, ASTM E336 and E1007 with on screen sound insulation indexes.
– Built in Noise generator.
– Reverberation time calculations.
– Support SweptSine measurement when controlled from Nor850 or CtrlBuild .
– Advanced Trigger functions
– Complies to all relevant IEC and ANSI Class 1 specifications.
– USB 2.0 and RS232 high speed digital interface.
– Wireless communication using Nor520 Bluetooth transceiver.
– High resolution backlit display.
– ICP power for direct connection of vibration sensors.
– RPM input.
– Built-in random incidence correction and wind screen correction.
– Calculates NC, NR and RC.
– Support for English, French and German menus.
– “User-defined” table to display only measurement functions that each individual user prefers.
– Seamless integrated with Nor850 multichannel system.
– New features in version 4.0:
– Significant improved Building Acoustic module – with support for the new ISO 10052, ISO 16283, ASTM E336 and ASTM E1007.
– Testing of Service Equipment per ISO16032.
– Moving Leq feature added.
– Support for the latest revision of the STIPA standard.
– Support for the latest revision of the room acoustic RC mark II calculation.
– New text font for improved readability.
|Tham khảo thêm: Danh mục máy đo độ ồn|
Thông tin bổ sung
Máy phân tích âm thanh NOR140 Norsonic đáp ứng các tiêu chuẩn đo lường cho độ ồn , bộ lọc âm 1/1-octave và 1/3 octave sau đây: IEC 61672-1:2002 class 1, IEC 60651 class 1, IEC 60804 class 1, IEC 61260 class 1, ANSI S1.4-1983 (R2001) with amendment S1.4A-1985 class 1, ANSI S1.43-1997 (R2002) class 1, ANSI S1.11-2004 class 1
Đầu vào Analouge
Number of channels: 1
Input connector: 7 pin LEMO connector for Norsonic microphone systems.
Microphone: Nor1225, 1/2”, freefield, 50 mV/Pa.
Preamplifier: Nor1209 (Normal) or IEPE-type by menu selection.
Preamplifier supply voltage: ±15 volt, max 3 mA
Polarisation voltage: 0 V and 200 V, selectable.
Maximum input signal: ±11V peak
Supply current: 4mA
Supply voltage: 24V
Input impedance: >100 kΩ, <650 pF
Measurement range: 0,3 µV – 7Vrms (10 Vpeak) in one range corresponding to -10 dB to 137 dB (140 dB peak) with a microphone sensitivity of 50mV/Pa. Option 18 shifts the measurement range to 147 dB (150 dB peak) by reducing the microphone sensitivity
Analogue to digital conversion
The analogue input signal is converted to a digital signal by a multirange sigma-delta converter with an effective sampling frequency of 48 kHz. The anti-aliasing filter is a combination of an analogue and a digital filter.
Simultaneous measurement of A and C-weighting or A- and Z-weighting. 1/1 octave band or 1/3 octave band levels may be measured simultaneously if options providing these weightings are installed.
1/1 octave filters: 0,5 – 16000 Hz, class 1, digital IIR filters, base 10 system (IEC 61260) and ANSI S1.11- 2004 Class 1.
1/3 octave filters: 0,4 – 20000 Hz, class 1, digital IIR filters, base 10 system (IEC 61260) and ANSI S1.11- 2004 Class 1.
Detector type: Digital true rootmean-square (RMS) detection, resolution 0.1 dB which may optionally be increased to 0.01 dB for indicated levels in the range –9.99 to 99.99 dB.
Crest factor capability: The crest factor is only limited by the peak-value of the signal.
Simultaneous measurement of the following functions: SPL, Lmax; Lmin; Leq; LE; Lpeak; LN; LeqI; LEI; LTMax5
The calibration ofThe calibration of the instrument allows microphones with sensitivity in the range -84 dB to +15.9 dB relative to 1V/Pa to be applied. The corresponding display range for the indicated sound level is -50 dB to +180 dB.
The self-noise is measured with the calibration set to –26.0 dB corresponding to a microphone sensitivity of 50mV/Pa. For voltage input, the level 0 dB then corresponds to 1µV. Typical values for the self-noise are 5 dB lower than the values stated. Noise measured with 18 pF microphone dummy and microphone preamplifier Nor1209, averaged over 30 s of measurement time:
A-weighted: 13 dB
C-weighted: 15 dB
Z-weighted: 25 dB
1/3 oct: 6.3 Hz to 250 Hz: 10 dB
1/3 oct: 315 Hz to 20 kHz: 5 dB
Noise measured with Nor1225 microphone and preamplifier Nor1209, averaged over 30 s of measurement time:
A-weighted: 18 dB
C-weighted: 22 dB
Z-weighted: 30 dB
1/3 oct: 6.3 Hz to 250 Hz: 15 dB
1/3 oct: 315 Hz to 20 kHz: 10 dB
Batteries: 4 cells, IEC LR6, AA-sized
Typical battery life time: up to 14 hours
External DC: 11 – 16V. Power consumption approximately 1.2W depending on selected modes of operation. The mains adapter Nor340 is recommended for use with the instrument. If the external supply falls below 9V, the instrument will use the internal batteries if available. If the instrument switched itself off due to loss of power, it will automatically switch on and resume normal operation after reapplying the external DC supply.
The display is a monochrome, transreflective LCD graphical display with 160×240 pixels (W×H) with automatic temperature compensation for contrast and viewing angle. Pressing the light key illuminates the display. The light switches off automatically
two minutes after the last operation of any key. The bargraph display covers 80dB which may be scrolled in 10dB steps to cover the total range.
Signal generator output
Max output voltage: ±10V
Output impedance: <100Ωohm. The output is short-circuit proof to GND and output current is in excess of 3 mA.
Gain accuracy at 1 kHz: ±0.2 dB
Frequency response re. 1 kHz: ±0.5 dB for 20 Hz < f< 20 kHz
AC-out: 3,5 mm stereo jack. Both channels have identical signals driven by two separate amplifiers. Load impedance shall be 16 ohm or more. Output voltage is generated by the 48 kHz DAC based on data from DSP. Full scale on the display bargraph corresponds to 100 mV.
Output impedance: Less than 10 ohm, AC-coupled 100 µF.
Gain accuracy 1 kHz: ±0,2 dB
Frequency response re. 1 kHz: ±0,5 dB for 20 Hz < f < 20 kHz.
USB interface: USB type 2.0
USB socket: B411
Serial I/O port: RS232 port, 9600 – 115200 baud.
Digital inputs: 3
Digital outputs: 4
SD Memory Card
The instrument may use SD memory card for storing of setup information, sound recordings and measurement results. SD memory card included in the delivery
Measured data is stored in the internal memory of the sound level meter or on the SD memory card. The internal memory is of the “flash” type retaining the information without battery supply. Approximately 25 Mbyte is available for the data storage
Environmental condition for operation
TTemperature: –10°C to +50°C
Humidity: 5% to 90% RH, dewpoint less than 40°C.
Atmospheric pressure: 85 kPa to 108 kPa.
Environmental condition for storage
Temperature: –30°C to +60°C
Humidity: 5% to 90% RH, dewpoint less than 40°C.
Atmospheric pressure: 50 kPa to 108 kPa.
Depth: 30 mm
Width: 75 mm
Weight incl. batteries: 410 g
Length, excl.microphone/preamplifier: 210 mm
Length, incl. microphone/preamplifier: 292 mm
The Nor140 may be extended with a large selection of optional features, thereby allowing you to tailor the instrument to your specific requirements. Optional features may be ordered and installed at any time by just adding a new set of option codes.
Option 1: 1/1-octave real-time filters
Option 2: Reference spectrum with “Go/NoGo” comparison
Option 3: 1/3-octave real-time filters
Option 4: Statistical calculation of LN values
Option 5: Parallel F, S and I time weightings
Option 6: Level versus time measurement
Option 7: Advanced Level versus time measurements
Option 8: Sound recording
Option 9: Reverberation time measurement mode
Option 10: Noise Generator
Option 11: Building Acoustic measurement mode
Option 12: Swept-Sine measurements
Option 13: STIPA (Speech Transmission Index) measurement mode
Option 14: FFT measurement mode
Option 15: Survey Sound Power measurement mode
Option 16 : Trigger
Option 17: Audiometer calibration
Option 18: Extended measurement range
Option 19: Remote control option for third party system integrators.