- Mô tả
- Thông tin bổ sung
- Thông số kỹ thuật
Thiết bị Phân tích mạng Vector/ Vector network analyzer Planar 808, dãi tần số 100KHz ~ 8GHz
PLANAR 808/1 VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER
The Planar 808/1 VNA is an 8 GHz, 4-port instrument, capable of 145 dB dynamic range and designed for operation with any Windows PC or laptop. The free, lightweight VNA application connects to the 808 with a standard USB cable, creating a future-proof solution that significantly enhances ease of use compared with conventional instruments.
The 808 provides a wide variety of analysis capabilities, including time-domain with gating and automatic port extension, at no additional cost. With two independent signal sources, the 808 is ideal for mixer and converter measurements. The 808 software supports fixture simulation for a variety of single ended and balanced topologies, enabling tests of differential devices without an external balun. Collection of metrology-grade S-parameter test results can be achieved manually or through automation in Python, MATLAB, Excel, C++, VB.NET, or LabVIEW.
Thông tin bổ sung
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 8.0 GHz
- Measured parameters: 16 S parameters, S11 through S44
- Sweep types: Linear frequency, log frequency, segment, power sweep
- Dynamic range: 145 dB (1 Hz)
- Measurement speed: 100 µs per point at 100 dB dynamic range
- Output power adjustment range: -60 dBm to +10 dBm
- Up to 500,001 measurement points per sweep