Bộ thí nghiệm van chuyển đổi tĩnh
- Mô tả
The experiments are set up with the help of training panels in panel frames. The static converters with overlay masks show the block circuit diagram and a signal flow plan. They also allow the experiment circuits to be set up in clear fashion. The central, microprocessor-monitored trigger lines allow the converter circuits to be changed quickly.
- Measurement of characteristic variables such as average and root-mean-square values, form factor and ripple
- Phase angle control or pulse group control
- Protective equipment, commutation, control characteristics
Power electronics has developed from the technology of static converters to become one of the most important and all-encompassing areas of electrical engineering. The job of power electronics is to switch, control and convert electrical energy using power semiconductors with the best possible efficiency. One key application is drive technology. With the help of modern power electronics it is possible to construct variable-speed drives in DC and three-phase circuits for 4-quadrant operation. Nowadays thyristor speed regulation equipment, smooth starting circuits, frequency converters, servo drives etc. are indispensable in industry, skilled electrical work or households.
The equipment set is suitable both for student experiments in a lab using low voltage (400 V three-phase) and on a mobile trolley for demonstrations by teachers in a classroom. The experiment procedures are contained in a printed manual.
The target group is made up of commercial apprentices and students of electrical machine technology. The course offers introductory experiments at a simple level and more advanced topics for undergraduate education.
- Single static converters and bidirectional static converters with various loads (R, L, RL)
- Resistive-inductive load with freewheeling diode
- Resistive-inductive load with reverse voltage
- Resistive-capacitive load
- Triac AC power controller
- Fully controlled three-phase power controller
- Semi-controlled three-phase power controller
- Three-phase power controller with two bidirectional pairs
- Controlled rectifier mid-point circuits
- Two-pulse centre-tap control
- Controlled six-pulse centre-tap control, M6
- M6 circuit with resistive load
- M6 circuit with resistive-inductive load
- Controlled bridge rectifier circuits with various loads
- Two-pulse bridge circuit
- Six-pulse bridge circuit
- Fully controlled two-pulse bridge circuit, B2C