– EpoxyMount is a fast-curing epoxy that hardens in 2 hours at room temperature while still maintaining quality characteristics such as good adhesion, hardness and minimal shrinkage.
– Cold mounting materials are used to encapsulate samples that cannot withstand the heat and pressure of compression mounting, when better flow and penetration of the mounting material is needed or when a large quantity of samples must be encapsulated at once.
– Epoxies are typically chosen for their excellent flow and penetration and are used when better adhesion, less shrinkage and clarity are required.
* Cure time: 2 hours at room temperature (1¼” diameter x 1″ thick)
* Heat (38 °C/100 °F) accelerates cure time to as little as 45 minutes
* 87 Shore D hardness
|145-10005||EpoxyMount Kit, Incl. 120 oz. Resin, 40 oz. Hardener, 50 Mixing Cups, 50 Stir Sticks|
|145-10020||EpoxyMount Kit, Includes 48 oz. (1.4 kg) Resin, 16 oz. (450 g) Hardener, 20 Mixing Cups, 20 Stir Sticks|
|145-10025||EpoxyMount Resin, 48 oz. (1.4 kg)|
|145-10010||EpoxyMount Resin, 120 oz. (3.4 kg) with pump|
|145-10030||EpoxyMount Hardener, 16 oz. (450 g)|
|145-10015||EpoxyMount Hardener, 40 oz. (1.1 kg)|