- Additional information
- 100Mhz bandwidth
- 4 analog channels, 16 logic/MSO optional on 4 channel only
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Math co-processor speeds front panel operation
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Record length up to 14 Mpts, 1 Mpts FFT
- On-screen Bode plot and web-browser control (standard on 4 channel only)
- WiFi control (optional on 4 channel only)
Deep Memory Depth, High Capture Rate
– Digital trigger system, high trigger sensitivity and low jitter
– 256-level Intensity Grading and Color Temperature Display
– With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture the transients or low-probability events
– Using max record length of up to 14 Mpts, users are able to oversample to capture for longer time periods at higher resolution
Revolution in Data Analysis Processing
– True fast measurement and math to all of 14M sample points so that there is minimal distortion on analysis
– With hardware co-processor, faster data operations
– 1 M point FFT operation
– Support Zoom, Gating, Math measurement and statistics
– Support 38 automatic measurement functions
Power Loop Response Analysis (Bode Plot)
– Stability is a very important indicator in power supply design. In general, stability measurement requires a special frequency response analyzer, but it is very expensive. Siglent offers an affordable solution: SDS1000X-E oscilloscope and signal source Power loop measurement with standard Free Bode Plot II software.
– higher measurement sensitivity and accuracy
– Variable excitation scan mode allowed for complex test scenarios of the power control loop test box
– User-friendly UI design
– List and cursor measurements, more intuitive
Standard Serial Decoding
– Most oscilloscopes on the market do not offer serial decoding for free but SDS1000X-E does. Serial decoding is free and includes IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN.
– The waveform and data can be displayed at the same time and the detailed decoding information is displayed in the form of a list, and the data can be stored and exported.
Powerful Debugging and Analysis Capabilities
– Event search and navigation to quickly locate events of interest.
– MSO logic analyzer integration, mixed signal analysis tool
– The combination of history and sequence mode, quickly capture abnormal waveforms
– Hardware-based Pass/Fail mode for long-term monitoring signals
Remote Control via Web Pages
With built-in Web Server, there is no need to install driver software and PC software. You can control the instrument, observe waveforms, obtain measurement results using the browser remotely. Especially when instruments used in high pressure, high temperature and other special environments. The SDS1000X-E supports both web and mobile web layouts, making it easier to control the instrument even on your phone.