Micromanipulator 4060 manual analytical probe station
- Additional information
The Model 4060 probe station is a high efficiency general purpose 6 – 8” (150 – 200mm) manual analytical probe station. The 4060 is designed for ease of use in everyday failure analysis, device characterization, and reliability testing applications. The 4060 station combines the value of efficient use with the confidence of consistent, accurate electrical and mechanical performance, and is the most efficient, stable and reliable 150 / 200mm general purpose probe station in the industry.
Available options for the model 4060 probe station allow you to configure it for your specific needs. Probe card holders, thermal chucks, manipulators, unique probe holders, vibration isolation tables, light tight enclosures (LTEs) and camera systems are popular accessory options. Station configuration options include an independent microscope lift and lock lever assembly, platen lift with adjustable microscope lift delay and an integrated dark – dry environment that supports low temperature probing
The price-performance value of the model 4060 coupled with low cost – of – ownership from its high efficiency features and rugged reliability combine to make it a truly cost effective answer for a general purpose analytical probe station.
4060 Features and Benefits
– Manual lead screw control of stage. Precise control balances both fast wafer transition and high resolution positioning.
– Lead screw control of platen for probe card positioning.
– Leadscrew driven high resolution manual chuck theta control.
– High resolution compound microscopes supported by high stability bridge. Stereo Zoom microscopes optional.
– Includes fast platen lift. Adjustable microscope lift delay optional.
– Independent microscope tilt and lock standard.
– Ergonomic, intuitive, compact design enhances ease of use while increasing stability.
– Compact foot print for efficient use of lab space.
– Large aluminum platen allows operators to choose from a variety of convenient manipulator placement options.
– 6-inch (150mm) or 8-inch (200mm) ambient vacuum chuck with full wafer coverage stage travel.
– Optional hot or hot / cold chuck may be added including internal cable/hose handling assembly with convenient termination at the rear of the probe station and integrated dark/dry environment
Test Station Dimensions
• Footprint (Width x Depth) 22.75” x 23.35” (57.7 x 59.3cm).
Station Width, Depth, Height 28.5” x 26.75” x 21.5” (72.3 x 67.9 x 54.6cm). Weight: 191 lb. (86.6 kg).
X-Y Stage Movement
• Cast stage cores for faster settling time.
• Cross roller bearing way construction for high reliability and precision.
• X and Y axis range 6” x 6” (150mm x 150mm) or 8” x 8” (200mm x 200mm). Manual control
• Resolution 1.0 µm per degree.
64 TPI (1.0 µm resolution), 15 degrees range.
• Bridge mount with 4” x 4” x 2 “ (100 x 100 x 50mm) X, Y, Z range 3.5 µm resolution.
Large-area Aluminum Platen
• 1.0” (25.4mm) Z axis range via platen fine lift control, resolution 0.1 µm per degree rotation.