– We will keep customer information for the time required by law or for any purpose. You can access the website and browse without having to provide personal details. At that time, you are anonymous and we cannot know who you are if you do not sign in to your account.
1. Collecting personal information
– We will collect many different information about you when you want to place an order on the web.
– We collect, store and process your information for purchase and future communications, and to provide services. We do not limit personal information: title, name, gender, date of birth, email, address, shipping address, phone number, fax, payment details, card or payment details. bank account details.
– We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide the services and requested information through the website and upon your request. Furthermore, we will use such information to manage your account, verify and conduct online transactions, audit data download from website, improve website layout and content, and tailor to users, submit information including product and service information, if you have no sign of rejection. We may pass on your name and address to a third party for them to ship your order.
2. Use of information
The purpose of information gathering is to assist customers. Therefore, using information will serve the following activities:
– Provide a number of utilities, customer support services
– We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or the loss or destruction or damage of your information. When collecting data on the website, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use a firewall for the server. When we can’t guarantee 100% security. We maintain physical and electronic protections in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our secure procedures mean we may from time to time ask for proof before disclosing personal information to you.
– We advise you that you should not give details about your payment to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for any loss you may incur in exchanging information. customers via internet or email
– All transaction information will be kept confidential, but in case required by law, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement.
– The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the courts of Vietnam with jurisdiction.
4. Customer benefits
– You have the right to request access to your personal data, the right to ask us to correct errors in your data at no charge. At any time you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes.
Contact: (+84) 28 3977 8269