Vibration Meter Data Logger | Vibration Sentry E-200g
Vibration Sentry E-200g
Please call us to get the best price and service
(028) 3977 8269 – (028) 3601 6797
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vibration Meter Data Logger – Vibration Sentry E-200g is a new generation of smart data logger that can record acceleration, inclination, vibration and impacts. It includes a 3-axis +-200g MEMS accelerometer, an accurate date/time clock and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory. Depending on the settings it can record vibration signals and/or RMS levels for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
The Vibration Meter Data Logger – Vibration Sentry E-200g is an all digital design with an integrated oscilloscope function that can show the vibration signals in real time, and an integrated spectral analyzer function that shows a 512-line spectrum in real time. It is self-calibrated using the earth’s gravity as a reference. An auto-rec feature allows the instrument to stay dormant for months, only recording when the acceleration signals are detected over an adjustable threshold.
The Vibration Sentry E includes the following features:
- A visual alarm on acceleration threshold.
- A timer that allows the instrument to start the Record or the AutoRec mode at a specified date and time.
- A new AutoRec implementation that performs the triggering in software with much greater precision. The new trigger provides at least 80 ms of pre-trig data.
- Management of Time Zones at the instrument level.
- Settings are retained through a reset.
The Vibration Sentry E series of vibration meter data logger is ideal to monitor shipments in transit and record adverse events such as shocks, high vibration levels and/or tilt. installation setup wizard is provided to automatically and effortlessly setup the instrument for shipping applications.
The Vibration Meter Data Logger – Vibration Sentry E includes the following models:
- VS_E-16g: +-16g dynamic range with a 128Mb memory
- VS_E-200g: +-200g dynamic range with a 128Mb memory
Vibration Meter Data Logger Applications
- Monitoring of operation and transport conditions of fragile equipment (VS_E-200g recommended).
- Long-term measurement and recording of accelerations, impacts, vibration signals and RMS vibration levels. The VS_E-200g is generally better suited to shock and other high-g measurement applications.
- Continuous monitoring of machinery wear.
- Long-Term Seismic Monitoring and Long term inclination monitoring (VS_E-16g recommended).
|Number of axes||3|
|Acceleration Sensor||MEMS 3-axes|
|Bandwidth High Limit||Adjustable up to 1.6 kHz (@ 3.2 kHz Sampling Rate)|
|Bandwidth Low Limit||DC (High-Pass Filter Bypass), Adjustable from 10 mHz to Fs/2 (High-Pass Filter On)|
|Noise-Floor X-Y Axes (Typical)||-30 dBg (31 mg RMS) @ 100 Hz Sampling Rate, -18 dBg (125 mg RMS) @ 3.2 kHz Sampling Rate|
|Measurements||Raw Acceleration (g or m/s2), Min, Max and Avg Acceleration values (g or m/s2), Inclinations, Min, Max and Avg RMS Vibration level (linear or dB, g or m/s2)|
|Duty Rate of Signal Capture||100% – No Missed Samples|
|Spectral Display||3-Axes 512-point Power Spectrum – dB or Lin Scale|
|Modes of Operation||Idle (Micro-Power), USB-Connected (Active), Recording, Auto-Rec (Idle when no activity / Recording while activity is present)|
|Calibration||Self-Calibration using the earth’s gravity as a reference|
|Battery Type||Integral Li-Poly – USB-Rechargeable|
|Recharge Time||2 h 30 (Typical)|
|Battery Autonomy (Full-Charge)||Up to one year while in Idle, 300 H to 6000 H while recording, depending on settings|
|Battery Life||> 300 Charge/Discharge Cycles|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Recording Memory||Non-Volatile Flash Memory|
|Recording Memory Capacity (E128 Models)||128 Mb, (Ex: can continuously record single-axis raw signals for 42 min @ 3.2 kHz Sampling Rate), (Ex: can continuously record 3-axes full-statistics levels at 1s intervals for 10 days), (Ex: can continuously record 3-axes full statistics levels a 1min intervals for 2 years)|
|Recording/Erasure Cycles||Greater than 100 000|
|Data Retention||Greater than 20 Years|
|Dimensions||7.62 x 3.94 x 2.06 cm, (3” x 1.55” x 0.81”)|
|Construction||Integrally Potted Weather-Proof ABS Enclosure|