iPad Vibration Analysis With VibePro 8
Please call us to get the best price and service
(028) 3977 8269 – (028) 3601 6797
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional information
Is a powerful machine vibration analyzer app for iPad/iOS. Coupled with GTI sensor equipment, it can be an invaluable tool for measuring vibration and health of a wide variety of machine parts including motors, bearings, spindles, shaft imbalance, gears, belt wear and more. The app can be used for single readings or full vibration analysis routes, documenting trends along the way. Route data can be processed directly in VibePro, GTI’s web app or other platforms available for Windows and MacOS.
• Real Time Spectrum Analysis
• Single measurement reports with easy email sharing
• Recorded readings for post processing
• Routes have never been easier with VibePro.
• Import and export routes via GTI Cloud, Files app, email and other options
• Automatic and manual markers on the spectrum
• Set RPM and bearing makers with multiples
• Full FFT Signature graph from 0 to 20khz or 0 to 1.2 million CPM
• Spectrum Frequency Resolution from 0.17Hz to 10.77Hz
• Selectable Fmax of 22,050Hz, 11,025Hz, 5,512Hz and 2,756Hz
• Selectable number of samples of 4,096, 8,192, 16,384 and 32,768
NEW IN VIBEPRO 8
• TWF collection and on-screen analysis
• FFT in Acceleration and integrated FFT in Velocity and Displacement (available on iPad and VibePro Online)
• TWF and Spectrum in same view
• High-frequency impact demodulation (available on iPad and VibePro Online)
• Selection of sample rate (Fmax)and number of samples (lines of resolution)
• Additional windowing options: hemming, hamming and blackman
• Circular TWF plots for gearbox analysis
• Waterfall plot for selected measurements
• Vibration trending in acceleration/ Velocity for RMS, Peak & Crest Factor Values
• Editing Functions in Route
• Allows: deleting, duplication, and renaming route data
• Machine Point Library
• Change Sensors Quickly with Calibration Presets
• TWF Capture and Analysis
VIBEPRO ONLINE: POST PROCESSING
A custom vibration degradation algorithm developed by GTI brings a new visualization tool to the health of a plant’s assets.
The larger the box the faster that asset is degrading. GTI HeatMap for the first time provides an accurate look at a plant’s health. Green assets that are rapidly failing will show up well before an emergency repair is needed. GTI HeatMap can also be a helpful tool to ensure thresholds are being properly setup.
FULL HIERARCHY VIEW WITH WATERFALL, TREND CHARTS, AND SPECTRUM ANALYSIS WITH REPORTING
View the same route hierarchy that is used with VibePro for iPad. Full reporting is available for any reading captured with VibePro. Trend charts or waterfall view to see data trends. TWF analysis is also available.
A custom vibration signature recognition algorithm developed by GTI brings a new fault detection technology not offered elsewhere. The fault detection algorithm will provide a good starting point for your technicians to fix the asset and return it back to normal vibration levels.