- Bandwidth: DC to 2 MHz; current measurement: Max 500 A
- Clamp configuration makes current measurements easy
The probe simply clamp around the conductor being measure.
- No external amplifier required: Connects directly to DL series instruments
The probes can be directly connected to the 1 MΩ BNC inputs on the DL series instruments without the need for connection to a costly external amplifier. All probes in our lineup are space-saving, easy to carry, and offer superior performance at a reasonable cost.
- Powered by the DL’s probe power supply terminal
The probes are also compatible with external power supplies.
- Current values can be read directly on DL series instruments
Using the current probe selection menu eliminates the need to enter current/voltage conversion values.
- Includes demagnetizing switch and zero adjust dial functions
- Relationship between the current being measured and probe’s current consumption
- 701934 probe power supply