BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Spring
Please call us to get the best price and service
(028) 3977 8269 – (028) 3601 6797
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Variable Positioning, Rigid or Elastic Locking Gas Springs
Flaps and lids can be very heavy and hard to operate by hand. Chairs and desks must be adapted to the body height of the individual user to take ergonomic aspects into consideration. In these cases, locking gas springs from Stabilus will provide optimum weight equalization and user-friendly motion sequences during opening, closing, and positioning. Our products in the BLOC-O-LIFT line of locking gas springs are also available with variable locking, either rigid or elastic in the direction of tension or compression, depending on the desired setup.
Function of BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs
A special piston / valve system, which separates the two pressure chambers in the spring, allows effortless variable locking. If the valve tappet is released from the outside and the exchange between the pressure chambers is interrupted, the gas spring will lock and hold even heavy loads reliably in the desired position. With the valve open, the linear spring characteristic curve of the BLOC-O-LIFT locking gas springs will provide an even increase in force over the entire range of motion.
BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs offer Solutions for Every Requirement
Our standard product line offers a broad selection of locking gas springs and, thus, always the right product for any installation situation.
With our long-term expertise as pioneers in the production of gas springs, we will also be happy to support you as a development partner. Together, we will develop the right solution for locking gas springs, which will meet your individual requirements.
Your Advantages using BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs
- Variable positioning with elastic or rigid locking
- Optimized weight compensation during lifting, lowering, opening, and closing
- Lock into position in the extended or compressed position
- Installation can be orientation-specific or in any orientation, depending on type
- Flat spring characteristic curve for low force increase, even with high forces or large strokes.
- Linear, progressive, or degressive spring characteristic curve
- Mechanical actuation systems, also with an extra small actuation range for easiest operation
- Broad selection of sizes, force variants, and end fittings
- Compact design for installation in the smallest of spaces
- Maintenance-free, even at high loads, with long service life
- High-quality products manufactured in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001 and the international standard ISO/TS 16949.
Product Variants of BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs
- BLOC-O-LIFT – standard locking gas springs, elastic locking
- BLOC-O-LIFT – gas springs with rigid locking in the direction of tension or compression
- BLOC-O-LIFT – locking gas springs with override function, to protect against overload
- BLOC-O-LIFT OBT – locking gas springs for safe and comfortable lifting of table tops without actuation
- BLOC-O-LIFT T – locking gas springs for height adjustment with even force distribution over the entire stroke.
- KOMBI-LIFT – combined functionality of locking and non-locking ranges for special applications
- BLOC-O-LIFT actuation systems
- STAB-O-MAT / STAB-O-BLOC – special locking gas springs for swivel chair height adjustment
Extended length Ausgesch. Länge
Force / Kraft F1 [N]